Places we have been.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Holidays Coming Soon

Christmas spirit is everywhere. The shopping malls are now well-decorated and busy with shoppers criss-crossing the place. Since we will be spending the Christmas Holidays in Germany, we are not putting-up Christmas decors here. It's going to be a rush by then: setting-up Christmas decors and run for the Christmas shopping. Thankfully, my Mother-in-law has baked for us the traditional 'Plätzchen' (German Christmas cookies). We usually start baking Plätzchen middle of November. It is one of the Christmas family traditions that I always look forward to. You can check-out this website for some recipes. http://www.huettenhilfe.de/rezept-linzer-tortchen_105.html


Meanwhile, I have been to few shopping malls here in the Greater Toronto Area and I do love the Christmas decorations. I was in Yorkdale yesterday but I completely forgot to take a photo shot of the Christmas decoration. Anyway, here are the few shots I made.

Square One, Mississauga, Ontario












Eaton Center, Toronto, Ontario

The Swarovski Crystal Christmas Tree




Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

0 comments: