Places we have been.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday in the Philippines

After a long flight from Toronto to Frankfurt, a 15 hour flight to Manila is not that exciting. It was the longest flight I had. I just can't wait to arrive Hongkong then Manila. Although we had a big concern about the weather in Manila due to a series of typhoons and tropical depressions hitting the region, we were so lucky to have a very good weather during our entire stay.


It was raining when we touched down NAIA but it was really warm. I couldnt believe we were in Manila already. I was so happy and curious as we passed by the Duty Free outlets at the arrival area, they brought back happy and unforgettable memories during my time in the Internal Audit Div. of Duty Free Phils. I was looking for the rondalla group, they used to play at the arrival area but they were not there. I took some bags of chocolates at one of the outlets then off we went to the passport control area then collected our luggage. My family came to pick us up then we proceed to the Mall of Asia for lunch.






























There after we went to Alabang where we usually do our grocery shopping at the Makati Supermarket in Alabang Town Center. We like this place not only because of its proximity to our home but it offers a really good variety of local and international items. Also, the place is not so huge, not so crowded and we know already where to find things so it is easier for us to shop.


Check this link for deatils of Alabang Town Center.
http://alabangtowncenter.multiply.com/


0 comments: