Places we have been.

The highlight of my professional career has been my time in Smith & Nephew FZE in Dubai. There, I have not gained only colleagues and friends in the company but a family too. A.P. was then the Managing Director. Working directly with him had opened my doors widely to the realities of life. I will always remember when his sons were then young boys, during their summer break they used to work in my department (I.T.) on an hourly basis to earn, to be able to buy something they wished to have.

He has been instrumental not only to the realisation of our big dreams but also for making us somebody we never expected to be. To this date and always, many of us are grateful to him. He is indeed one of the few who believe in us, Filipinos.

I am so delighted to have read this article from the ILLUSTRADOS Magazine in Dubai thru a colleague who sent it thru email. Please read on. Click on the link below to read the article.




1 comments:

Well said.